You can use this planner to self-plan your travel to Thailand. I have given a sample planner for 7 days itinerary covering Phuket and Bangkok from Bangalore, India.
[While Planning If you feel you need assistance, you may connect with me to help you plan your trip, get some tips, and clear your doubts for a memorable experience based on your preferences. I have been there and done those activities and seen those attractions. Fill in the information form. A team members / Planner shall get in touch with you.]
When planning a trip to Thailand, it’s essential to have all the necessary documents in order to ensure a smooth and hassle-free journey. The list of required documents typically includes a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining beyond your intended departure date. Most travelers to Thailand also need a tourist visa, but this can vary depending on your nationality and the length of your stay. It’s advisable to check with the Thai embassy or consulate in your home country for the most up-to-date visa requirements. Additionally, having a printed copy of your travel itinerary, proof of accommodation reservations, and travel insurance documents can be helpful during your trip. Remember to keep all these documents in a secure, easily accessible place to avoid any inconveniences during your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Forex card
- Flight tickets
- Hotel Bookings
- Thai Baht Currencies
- International Driving License
- Travel Insurance
Things to Pack
When traveling to Thailand, here’s a list of essential items to carry:
- Mobile Charger
- Light waterproof jacket
- Waterproof pouch for Mobile and Cash
- Bag to carry wet cloths
- Sun glass
- Water Bottle
- Swim wear type dresses – Quick dry
- Regular dressers
- Towel, Underwear, Tooth Bush / Toiletries
- Slipper + Shoes + Socks
- Cabin Bag
- Check in Bag
- Original Passport
- Document Photocopies
Things to Know
Before embarking on your journey to Thailand, it’s essential to be well-prepared and informed about this vibrant and diverse country. With its rich culture, stunning landscapes, and warm hospitality, Thailand offers an incredible travel experience. However, understanding a few key aspects can greatly enhance your trip. From cultural norms and safety tips to health precautions and essential travel documents, it’s important to have the right knowledge at your fingertips. In the following list, we’ve compiled some crucial things to know before traveling to Thailand, ensuring that you make the most of your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Download Grab App – for Taxi
- Carry Indian Rupees can exchange there for Baht
- Minimal gold ornaments
- Always carry passport with you throughout the journey
- Talk in low voice!
- Respect their King. Never talk against.
- You get refund of Tax from goods you purchase from Thailand at the Bangkok Airport.
- Thai language, also called Siamese. People at Indian Restaurants speak Hindi. English is not a problem at tourist areas and Hotel Staff
- Visa on arrival is 2000/- Baht. For urgent service may charge 200–300 Baht Extra ( Latest News : Indians can visit Thailand without Visa from November 10th, 2023 to May 10th, 2024 (for 6 Months) according to Thai Tourism, and stay there for up to 30 days.)
- Approximate Rate 1 Baht = 2.40 Indian Rupees
- Plan to book tickets least 15 days to a month ahead for better prices
- The land and the Laws are different from India. Respect theirs when you are in Thailand
It is considered rude to touch a stranger’s head, as it would be in most countries around the world. It is also disrespectful to touch the head of a statue, especially a statue of the Buddha. Of course, close friends and family members often touch each other’s heads or hair. This is not considered rude.
Cost of Travel
- Total Cost for 7 Days Costs from Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- and above based on the below factors. Approximately Rs.9,000 to Rs.15000 per day. All inclusive.
- Flight Economy, Business Class, Baggage, Airline, Departure City and Time, Layover etc.
- Type of Hotels you opt for 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star or 5 Star
- Type of Food and restaurant choices
- Type of attraction you want to see
- Activities you want to do
- Experiences you want to have
- Economy, Premium and Luxury types of Seating / Vehicles you choose
- Off season and peak season traveling
- Number of travellers in the group
I have curated a 7-day itinerary that takes you through some of the country’s most iconic destinations and experiences. From the bustling streets of Bangkok to the serene beaches of Phuket, this itinerary offers a perfect blend of cultural exploration, natural beauty, and relaxation. Whether you’re an adventure seeker, a history enthusiast, or simply looking to unwind in a tropical paradise, our itinerary has something for everyone. Take a look at the table below to get a day-by-day breakdown of your Thai adventure, and get ready for an unforgettable journey through the Land of Smiles.
|Bangalore -> Bangkok -> Phuket
|Non-Stop Flight; 7:00 hrs
|Thailand is 1hr 30 min ahead of India
|Get Visa on Arrival @ Bangkok Airport
|Non-Stop Flight 1:15 hrs
|Collet Check-in Bags
|Get a Thailand sim card and activate
|Take Bus/Taxi to Phuket Town Pa Tong
|1/2 Day Tour
|Wat Chalong Temple
|Explore around Sunset View
|Experience Thai Body Massage
|Indian Restaurants – Dinner
|Full Day Tour
|Speed Boat Island Hopping (Lunch Included)
|Phi Phi Island (Snorkling)
|Maya Bay (Swimming)
|Night Life Party
|Full Day Tour
|Big Boat Island Hopping (Lunch Included)
|James Bond Island
|Phang Nga Bay (Canoeing/Swimming)
|Caves of Panak Island and Hong Island
|Siam Niramit Show
|delicious buffet dinner
|Take Bus or Taxi to Airport
|Leave 3hrs Early
|Non-Stop 01:15 hrs
|Take Taxi to Hotel
|1/2 Day Tour
|Chao Phraya River Cruise
|Dinner on Board
|Night View of Bangkok
|Siam Square Bangkok
|Take Bus, MRT or Taxi to Airport
|Leave 4 hrs Early
|Non-Stop Flight 7:15 hrs
|Take Taxi/Bus To Home
Do you want one created this itinerary for your family / group?
I can help you plan, book tickets and create this itinerary for you. Also guide you with helpful tips and information for a safe and memorable Travel Experience. You may connect with me by filling this form.